Medical Malpractice Attorneys Who Fight For You
Being harmed in the course of receiving medical care, is not just physically and financially damaging, it also feels like a betrayal of the faith you placed in modern medicine. If you have suffered serious injury or illness as a result of substandard medical treatment, consultation with experienced and skilled attorneys like those at The Nebenzahl Law Group, P.C. can help you to evaluate your options.
Medical malpractice litigation is complex, time-consuming and resource-intensive. Not all personal injury attorneys are equipped to take on medical malpractice cases. But you may find our firm ideally suited to your case because of our extensive experience, our collaborative approach to litigation and our passion for victim advocacy. We are proud to help friends and neighbors in our community to seek the justice they need and deserve.
No Matter How You Were Harmed, We Are Here To Help
There is no shortage of ways that patients can be harmed when negligence finds its way into a medical practice. Our firm is ready to take on nearly any type of medical malpractice claim, including those related to:
- Diagnostic errors
- Delayed diagnosis and failure to diagnose cancer, stroke, heart attack and other serious conditions
- Surgical errors (operating on the wrong body part, leaving equipment inside patients, etc.)
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth injuries affecting newborns, mothers or both
- Medication and pharmacy errors
- Failure to monitor patients, leading to injury or illness
- Injuries caused by dangerous/defective drugs or medical devices (medical product liability)
- Failure to share test results and other critical information with patients
- Brand Injury
We thoroughly investigate each claim and consult with medical experts to determine what kind of care you should have received. We then seek to hold the at-fault parties responsible for your injuries.
Discuss Your Injuries and Legal Options In A Free Consultation
Located in Sharon, The Nebenzahl Law Group, P.C., is proud to serve clients in the greater Boston area and throughout the United States. If you or a loved one have suffered serious harm due to medical negligence or preventable medical errors, contact our office today to discuss your legal options in a free consultation with a skilled medical malpractice lawyer. Call 781-925-7573 or send us an email.